Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Grocery Shopping!

I like to grocery shop at night, when there isn't as many people. I might start doing it during the day before Publix closes though, because I'm getting really tired of Walmart's low quality produce and the fact that they're ALWAYS out of things I need! GRR.

Anyways, here's an example of my short grocery list:














I say "short" because a lot of the time, I'll still have stuff left over from last week to use! Every couple of weeks, I'll have a long list of groceries because I run out of things!

I also like to list the things according to where they are located in the store:
Produce, meats, cold stuff, grocery (dry) items, and non-grocery items.

It helps a lot when it comes to spending less time in the store!

Have a happy week!
Alexandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment