Sunday, April 20, 2014

Disney College Program Acceptance!

I'M SO EXCITED!

I GOT IN!!!


















I was accepted into the Disney College Program for Fall 2014 in Full Service Food & Beverage.
I'm so thrilled! I found my roommates and they're awesome! I can't wait until September when I get to move into the apartment and start my final semester of college before I graduate with my bachelor's degree! :)

The timeline for when I was notified of everything:
Applied: March 15th
Web-Based interview: March 15th
Phone Interview: March 18th
Sent Thank-You letter to my interviewer: March 21st
Acceptance E-Mail: March 27th
Requested 5 Days off for my graduation: March 31st
Request approved: March 31st (Same day, about 3 hours later)

I joined the DCP Fall 2014 Facebook page whenever I applied and immediately posted my roommate survey and started searching for roommates when I paid the fees to get in.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the application/interview process!

No comments:

Post a Comment